What relationship is there between Keira and Errol and between Jak and Keira in Jak 2 renegade ?? Jak and Keira still love each other ??

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Uova Precursor

Status
    hello to everyone and sorry if I inserted a discussion on the Jak and daxter series in this forum I hope that someone will be able to answer me since in any case you have certainly played this series; I wanted to ask some questions about the protagonist Keira, the "girlfriend" of Jak, so I would like to understand a little what happens between the two in the second game "renegade", and why the kremezi guards leader Erol is put in the middle ?! in a particular way I refer to the episode number 18 of the gameplay of which I put the link below, in these fameplay there is a part where keira says "ah, erol is the best pilot I've ever seen in my life" see it in his garage !! what I want to know and why this phrase of admiration, almost as if she were in love, but had to be in love with jak, not with erol just because the current champion of the races !! who explains this to me please? then in the wiki page jak and daxter it is said that keira after a quarrel with jak (always happened in a gameplay of the series) due to the jealousy of Keira towards Jak and Ashelin Praxis, they did not turn the larola for a period and Keira in this period commented on admiration for Erol !! (precisely the episode I'm talking about) and then adds that only after seeing that erol was bad does he come back to jak !! but is not so !!? he never felt any interest in Erol viato who loved Jak, he didn't have to "go back to jak", she just wanted him and that's it, keira hadn't discovered anything about Erol's malice, and the admiration he felt towards him wasn't because he was fascinated by him or in love !! ?? you think ?? who helps me to clarify this thing ??
    the link of the video is this , at minute 2:40

0 replies since 14/12/2019, 11:34   169 views